top of page
About Swayze Inn Farm
Our 37 acre farm
was purchased in August of 2001 and named in honor of the original farmstead owner, Israel Swayze who built the farmhouse in 1759. He farmed which was then 143 acres and also welcomed travelers to his inn on this historic working farm.
we continue the farming tradition with the making of hay for our heritage breed animals. We also raise Jacob and CVM Romeldale sheep and Dexter cattle.
bottom of page